NOTD- Thinking of Blue

20:55

Hi Ladies!

Today I thought I would post a little NOTD featuring Sally Hansen's Thinking of Blue.
Its from their Complete Salon Manicure collection and its one of my favourites. The colour is a dark navy, perfect for winter. I also really like the brush on this polish. Its thick and dense which means you only need about two strokes per nail. The formula is actually really good as well. I've applied two layers but honestly if you're in a rush the colour would still look beautiful with only one. 

Sally Hansen- 460 Thinking of Blue
 I use to skip the base coat just because I was always too lazy for it but since I've been painting my nails quite frequently recently, I've really appreciated this step. I'm not to picky with which one I use and for the past few months I've stuck with the Color Club's Stuck on You base coat.

For the top coat I've been using the Seche Vite and I absolutely love it. I know its been raved about all over the beauty blogging world and I can't believe its taken me so long to purchase it. To say it dries quickly is an understatement. Its amazing. My nails have never been that good with keeping polish on and while the colour only lasts 2-3 days, that's better then any other top coat I've tried. 

Colour Club Base Coat, Seche Vite, Thinking of Blue           





Enjoy the rest of your week and I will try my very best to begin posting 2-3 times a week!
Mia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments