30 Day Yoga Challenge

20:07

Hi Ladies!

I feel like today I had an epiphany. I've been in a fitness funk these last few months and suddenly woke up this morning feeling different. I don't know if you ever get this way but I tend to fall into a vicious cycle where I stop exercising and then I get angry at myself for not exercising, eat something not-to-healthy, get angry at myself again and the cycle continues. Confusing? Definitely. But I feel like I'm probably (hopefully) not the only one that goes through this.

This morning I woke up and realized that it really didn't have to be this way. If you want to be happy in life, why not simply do the things that make you happy. Sounds extremely simple and yet a lot of us don't apply it to our daily routine.

Today, for me, is where this stops. I've always loved fitness and exercising so why not simple DO IT.

My first plan of action was simple; set a goal for myself. Something that would ease my way back into a daily workout routine but would also fit into my schedule of school and work. I thought to myself, "well why not start with yoga?". Its something I've never really gotten into but have always told myself to try.

Honestly, all I did was type "yoga" into the YouTube search and right away found the perfect challenge: The 30 Day Yoga Challenge. Its from the DoYouYoga channel and every day they have a video of about 15minutes. Perfect way to start your morning.


Whatever your goal is: whether its fitness, academic, hobby related, do it. Stop hesitating and go for it.

What do you have to loose?

Mia
xx
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11748033/?claim=9s5etstmvey">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments