Handbag Beauty Essentials| Beauty

11:56


I've fallen back in love with small handbags. I think this happens every year when the weather gets warmer. I don't feel like carrying a large bag, especially if it is a day I can carry a purse instead of my gym bag; I don't want to lug around too many things. This is why I try to carry the least amount of makeup/beauty products are possible. It doesn't always work but I think we can all agree that most of us end up loosing half our lip products in our handbags. So to prevent that, I try to keep it as clean as possible. I limit myself to the products I know I reach for on a regular basis and that I know I'll regret if I forget them.


Hand cream: This is a staple for me. Surprisingly, not because I have very dry hands but because of the gym, I end up with blisters and calluses on my palms so having cream with me keeps them hydrated and nice. I don't have a particular favourite hand cream but must often its some type of The Body Shop cream or the Soap&Glory Hand Food.


Chapstick/Lip Product: I'll always have a moisturizing lip product with me, even if I'm wearing a lipstick that day. I really don't enjoy having chapped lips so keeping them moisturized has just always been a norm. I love the Baby Lips products because they are super hydrating and that hint of colour allows me to skip on a lip gloss or stick for that day. My favourite is the Baby Lips in Cherry Me.

Powder: I have oily skin and live in a city which gets very humid in the summer so having powder is definitely a must. I usually just grab the powder I used that morning and more often then not that's the Rimmel Stay Matte powder.

Blotting Sheets: Along the same lines as the powder I'll use this before to get rid of any excess oil before deciding if I need to reapply any powder.


Water Bottle: I am not good at drinking enough water throughout the day. And even though I know all the benefits of staying hydrated it's never been a good habit I've been able to keep. That being said it is a lot easier for me to drink water during the warmer seasons then during the winter. In a attempt to make sure I drink enough water I bought myself a "pretty" reusable bottle so that I'm more inclined the drink. Hey whatever works, I'll try it:).

Let me know all about your on-the-go beauty essentials!
Emilia
xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments