The Body Shop Drop of Youth Mask

12:34

I'm not the best with face masks. It's the one part of my face routine I just can't seem to do on a frequent basis. It's been a few weeks where I've noticed that I'm not too happy with how my face looks in the morning. Even after I wash and moisturize it, it still looks dull and tired.
So while watching an April Favourites on YouTube, I stumbled upon Zoe's video and was instantly drawn to a face mask she was talking about. Now normally, I usually just watch the videos and while the products look interesting, I'm not one to go out and buy them straight away. However, this one hit me. It sounded really interesting and I was curious to see if I would enjoy it.
The product I'm taking about is The Body Shop's Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask.


The mask claims to "smooth, refresh and replenish" and honestly that's exactly what my skin problems were. I felt like it was lacking life and while I was keeping it clean, it didn't feel or look fresh.
Well I've used the product a few times now and I can definitely see the difference when I do. I wake up in the morning and I don't feel like my face is angry at me anymore. It's so much more relaxed. I had found my skin looking very tight, like it was stressed. And while yes, we all have stresses in our lives, it wasn't exactly been a serious problem in mine at the moment. My skin is also a lot smother when I wake up and doesn't feel as rough. I haven't used it twice in a row because it still is a pretty even formulation, but I imagine that if you have very dry skin (mine is oily/combination), you could get away with that.


In all, I'm very impressed with the mask. I didn't expect to see results right away and I'm only praying that I keep seeing results as I continue to use it.

Hope you've enjoyed this quick review and I'd love to know what you think if you've tried the mask!

Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments