Holding onto Summer

12:20

Starting work has been both exciting and nerve racking. I feel like this is the first job I’ve ever had that utilizes my passions, such as style and beauty. For the first time I can see myself having fun at work and not simply doing a job. While all of this is excited, I get nervous because I’ve never studied the field. While I have a passion for style and beauty, it’s never something I studied. I'm looking forward to the nerves subsiding!

This is one of the first outfits I wore to work. I wanted to keep it professional and since it was sunny outside, I thought I’d wear some coral. Once September hits, you never know when it’ll be your last day to wear summer colours. I decided I would take advantage of the sun.




Sunglasses-Marc Jacobs
Blazer-H&M
Dress-Boutique in Greece
Bag-Zara
Boots-H&M

I hope you've enjoyed the look and let me know what you've been wearing these past few weeks!

Have a wonderful week!
Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments