Recent Beauty Haul

17:55

I've been doing a bit of beauty shopping over the past month and so here's what I've gotten. Since getting these products I've been able to test them out so I'll also include a brief review of each one.


First on the list is the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer and this has been raved about by so many bloggers. I never decided to pick it up simply because I've enjoyed the ones that I do have but recently it was used on me and the results were amazing. I found it really long lasting and while it is the most recent purchase of the lot I feel like I'm going to continue loving it.

I decided to pick up the Buxom Mascara and I love it. I had first tried it when I got it as a sample and I was blown away with its effect it had on my lashes. The wand is large so it gives plenty of volume and length which is perfect it you're looking for a big glamorous look.

I also decided to treat myself to the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess which again has been raved about for years. I got it in the shade 003-Medium and its perfect. It adds just the right amount of colour and glow without looking overdone.

On my same trip to pick up to bronzer, I also got my hands on the Dior Lip Polish. I have to admit, I'm become a lipstick gal. However, I've opened up my eyes to the beauties that are lip glosses and got something that would add some gloss to my lips while keeping my natural colour showing.

Next up is the Anastasia Brow Wiz and I've never been a fan of pencils for eyebrows. I  simply used an eyeshadow because I felt it gave a more naturally finish. This brow pencil does the exact same. You need to have a light hand but the shade is perfect and I'm still able to create a nice brow that doesn't have the "drawn on look". Excellent.

The moment I lay eyes on this palette, I knew I had to have it. It is absolutely beautiful. I'm talking about the Tarte Rainforest After Dark Eye and Cheek Palette. The eyeshadow colours are gorgeous and the highlighter is amazing. The blusher is also such a beautiful pink that I would wear it any season. The only product that I'm not over the moon about is the bronzer. There isn't anything inherently wrong with it, I just prefer the look of my Estee Lauder one better.

The final product is the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. While I love wearing this mascara and it does make my lashes fuller, I think it's a little over hyped. There are so many other mascaras out there that give the exact same result. So while I'll continue to use it, I wasn't as wowed with the results as I thought I would be.

Summer has come and gone and while these purchases are quite bright and summer friendly, I think I'll be able to pull them off in all seasons- well maybe i'll think of dialing back on the bronzer come January!

Lots of Love,
Emilia

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Isn't the NARS concealer amazing?! Been using it non-stop since April!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love it! It was such a good idea to pick it up:)

      Delete