Origins GinZing Eye Cream Review| Beauty

09:15

Recently, I decided to test out the Origins GinZing Eye Cream. I had received a Sephora gift card and thought it would be a good product to test out. Just like face masks, eye creams have never been a product I've gravitated towards. I usually kept it basic with face wash and moisturizer. However, I've become more aware of the impact a good skincare regime provides, especially when you have acne prone skin (like I do). Because of this I decided to test out and see if adding an eye cream would be beneficial for me.


So after using the cream (every morning) for a good 2 months, I think I'm able to say what I truly like and dislike about the product. When I first used it, I wasn't all that impressed. I didn't see a change. Instant gratification was not in the cards. To be honest, I had my doubts I was even going to get through testing it out. However, after the first week and a half I eventually started noticing it's affects. I'm not going to say that my dark circles completely vanished, but I have seen a slight reduction. And that's the key word, "slight". I do find my eyes feel more awake when I use the cream and I have noticed myself using less concealer (which I think is a good thing).


In the past I used to layer two concealers (a thicker one to get rid of the darkness and a lighter one to brighten the under eye area). Now, simply using the brightening concealer is enough. The cream is very rich but is also very light on my skin. I'm not scared of getting a burning sensation when I use the cream and it doesn't feel heavy after I've applied it.
What I'll do is apply the eye cream before I've moisturized my face, and then apply my moisturizer a few minutes later (after it has had time to sink in). The cream allows the under-eye area to feel fresh and not heavy has if I'm weighting it down with products. So far I have to say that while I had my doubts in the beginning, I'm impressed with the product.


All I can say for now is that I'll definitely continue using GinZing for now and I'd love to know your favourite eye creams for decreasing or getting rid of your dark under eye circles!

Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments