The Old City| Fashion

09:23


This week a friend and I decided to head over to the Old Port of Montreal and snap a few pictures. We couldn't have gone on a better day. The sun was shinning and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. 

Being in the older part of the city was very inspiring. I love going to places around the city I don't venture into often. The Old Port is this magical place here in Montreal that makes you feel like you're on a different continent. The cobble stone streets and old buildings bring you back to Europe and I absolutely love that feeling. Everything from the shops to the restaurants are unique and while the main streets are very touristic, you can venture out and discover secret little gems. Being there also made me realize the amount of restaurants and coffee spots I need to check out and explore. 



I went for a very minimalistic but put together look. Honestly, I find these the most flattering. I love finding pieces that fit perfectly and adding a few statement accessories to make it my own. I love jewellery, so I don't mind layering it on to complete and outfit. Today I opted for rings but it really depends on the outfit. Adding a statement necklace can also really work for this look. I tried to keep mine simple but still unique at the same time.

Blouse- TopShop
Jeans- H&M (similar)
Purse- Mackage
Middle Left- Dubai Market
Middle Right- H&M (old)
Watch- Michael Kors (similar)
All others are gifted
I hope you've enjoyed the pictures and the outfit. I'm always interested to learn about the different places in a city that inspire people so let me know which places do that for you:)

Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments