Warm Weather| Fashion

20:47


August has arrived and it really feels like July flew by. It's also funny to think that we're almost nearing the end of summer. I don't feel like we've had enough, or maybe I simply haven't taken advantage of the warm weather. August is now in full swing and soon, September will come with the arrival of both fall and a new school semester.

I'm not ready to let go of summer and I definitely haven't changed my wardrobe just yet. The people around me will know that fall is my favourite season, but I can still hang on to another month and a half of warm weather before I start dreaming of fall layers and darker lip colours.



Staying in the summer spirit, I thought I would go for a very simple, yet pretty outfit. One thing that all Montrealers can agree upon is that while the warm weather is greeted with open arms, the humidity can still be quite a pain. Essentially, when it comes to your outfits, the fewer layers the better. This day, some friends and I were going to see a movie, followed by drinks, so I wanted something that could fit both outings.


I paired this really cute lace black dress with a long white cardigan. The dress is a little more on the shorter side so the cardigan allowed me to walk around freely without worrying about the dress flying all over the place. I also kept it pretty bare when it came to the jewellery; just because I know that with the humidity, it just ends up feeling heavy as the day goes on. Of course, I couldn't leave the house without my favourite sandals and decided to pair the entire outfit with a cute pink Topshop bag. I really like the grey/pink combination and I find it really easy to pair with outfits because they're great complimentary colours. It also helps to add a little colour:)

Dress- Old (similar)
Cardigan- Forever21 (similar)
Bag- Topshop (similar)
Sandals- Shelly's London (similar)
The week is just getting started and I'm actually really looking forward to my plans for the next few days. I hope you all have a lovely week and I can't wait to show you what's in store!<3

Emilia
xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments