Mini Make Up Haul| Beauty

14:41


I've made some fun beauty purchases lately and so I thought I would share them with you. I always get excited when buying makeup. It's like a new toy you can play around with and I love figuring out how I can create new looks with them.


BECCAxJaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector (Champagne Pop): Yes, it's been talked about all over the beauty blog and Youtube world but I just couldn't say no. I was surprised that it was still available on the website and I knew I would have regretted it if I didn't put it into my basket. I've been using it for a few days and I've noticed a difference compared to the other highlights I have. I've always found that the ones I own don't show on my skin as much as I want them too. This was is actually noticeable when I apply it on my cheekbones. So far, I've really enjoyed using it.


Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze&Glow: These nest few products are all from Charlotte Tilbury and I got this palette in the shade light/medium. I also posted a picture on Instagram this weekend and mentioned that they would be present in an upcoming post. Well here they are. I've already opened this palette and I absolutely love it. The powders are so fine but they give such pigment that I already know I'm going to get so much use out of them. 

Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Night Crimson: I haven't tried this one on my lips yet but I've been told that her lipsticks are very moisturizing. It's a gorgeous deep purple/burgundy hue that is my absolute favourite during the colder months.

Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Amethyst Aphrodisiac: This eyeshadow pencil is actually targeted to people with green eyes (mine are brown) but I love wearing purple when I'm going for a more extravagant evening look. Again it'll work really well in the fall and I could definitely create a vibrant and gorgeous purple smokey eye.


M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (NC25): I've recently broken out a little and believe it or not this foundation has helped the most in the past cover the acne without making it spread. I know most people with acne-prone sking have issues with M.A.C foundation but I've never had that problem and when I want a little more coverage, I find this one works really well. 

Those were my recent make up purchases. I will definitely give more of an update on the products once I've used them a few more times. Maybe reviews will be written if I really love them or ended up really not liking some of the them. 

I hope you have a lovely day and I'll see you back on Friday when my next post comes out:)

Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments