And Summer Begins| Style

12:00

Summer holidays are finally here and it feels like a giant weight has finally been lifted off my shoulders. I think anyone going through something new will begin to question their work at certain moments and I definitely feel like this semester has pushed me in that department.
I know I have an interest in what I study but sometimes I wonder if it really will help me with my future career goals. 
Every other week, I stress about the fact that I can't quite start a career path because I'm still in school. However, it's times like those where I need to remember that patience has never really been a strong suit of mine and that a quick pause is probably the safest bet.
 
Yesterday was my first official day off after finals and I have to admit the sun popping out in the afternoon definitely helped put a smile on my face and in getting me to relax. Today, actually brings some exciting, new changes to my summer and while the nerves are very much present, I'm trying not let them get to me.
I'm really excited to get back into the whole blogging habit. I definitely felt the stress of school, work and keeping up with posts this semester and, truth be told, there may have been a case of bad time management skills in the mix. Either way, my goals for this summer are to devote my time to this blog, work and happiness. It's as simple as that.
| Jacket- Topshop | Dress- Editorial | Bag- Mat&Nat | Sandals- Topshop|
I hope everyone survives their last stretch of their semester, their first few days of summer vacation or simply a beautiful end to April <3

Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments