Keep It Casual| Fashion

11:44

I have been absolutely loving the collar shirt and sweater combo this time of year. I find it automatically adds character to any outfit. I also love the layering aspect because, on warmer days, I can get away with not wearing a jacket. 
 
Today, I went quite light with my colours and paired a pale jean shirt with a light grey sweater. I feel, by doing this, it gave a little bit of a feminine touch to an otherwise casual look. 
 
| Jean Shirt- Aritzia | Sweater- Cheap Monday | Jeans- Topshop |
| Bag- BCBG MaxAzria | Boots- H&M |
Finally, I stuck with a pair of classic Topshop jeans and a vintage brown BCBG bag. Since my jeans and boots are both black, I figured adding a pop of fall colour, like brown, would pull the entire look together.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments