First Snowfall| Fashion

13:46

EmiliasStyle
Yesterday, Montreal witnessed it's first true snowfall of the season. To be honest, I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. While I can't deny how beautiful it was, I can't say I was super excited. I think it's because I'm dreading the inevitable cold that will come and I'm not certain I'm ready for it all. 
Either way, I'll simply have to deal with it and focus on the things that are currently making me happy and one of those things is my wool jacket I'm showcasing in this post. I actually featured it a few weeks ago in my Autumn Lookbook but I thought it deserved its own little post. 
EmiliasStyle
| Pants- Topshop | Gloves- Aldo | Bag- Zara |
Even with the weather getting colder, I've been finding great ways of insulating the coat so that I can continue wearing it. The best trick I've used is to layer the coat with a small cardigan underneath. Even if it doesn't fully match the outfit, it's simply meant to act as a lining to keep the cold out. 
EmiliasStyle
| I'm wearing M.A.C's Vino and Craving on my lips |
This is the type of outfit I'll wear to school if I need to be there the whole day. I know I mention class a lot, but since I am there 5 days a week, I don't feel like going for crazy outfits when all I'll be doing is listening to a prof and taking notes. This look allows me to be comfortable, appropriate and it still has a chic quality. 
EmiliasStyle
| Coat- French Connection (similar) | Top- Aritzia | Necklace- Boutique 1861 |
I paired the coat with my favourite Topshop jeans, the "Jamie" high waisted ones, and this really comfy Aritzia light denim top. I also decided I would accessorize with a nice chunky black necklace. Unfortunately, it isn't available anymore, but I'll leave a link to the store I bought it at. 
Finally, I finished off the look with a large tote bag and some sleek leather gloves. You can't really go wrong when it comes to black accessories.  
EmiliasStyle
I hope you've enjoyed this outfit post! I know it's been a little while since my last update but I'm feeling much more confident about the content for the next few posts:) 
I'd love to know what your favourite style and beauty pieces are at the moment<3
Have a lovely week!
Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments