Fuur Real| Fashion

15:15

 The weather this week has been gorgeous. I love that I can leave the house with a few layers instead of having to keep warm in a down-filled coat. 
Today is quite a full day, so there was no need to fuss around too much with my outfit. I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I have times throughout the semester, when I love taking some time in my morning to pick out an outfit. It's a little 10 minutes at the start of the day that I can have fun with my wardrobe, pick something I feel comfortable in and forgot about my stresses. The trick, obviously, is to balance that time with other priorities, because, let's face it, there are definitely more important things we all need to worry about. 
This fur vest is from ages ago (I'll link a similar option for you) but I never get tired of it. The grey goes with the majority of my closet and I love the added detail of the feathers. It adds a cute touch to the entire look. Obviously, you can never go wrong with a pair of black skinny jeans and an autumnal hat. 
| Vest- Simons (similar) | Sweater- Free People | Jeans- Topshop | Hat- Editorial |
| Boots- Di Vinci | Bag- Vintage |
 I love this sweater, it's from Free People a few years back, but I'm quite proud to have kept it in decent condition (especially considering it's a creme/white colour). It's got this beautiful white embroidery in the front that adds a little classiness to the simplicity of the top. 

I hope you are all having a good week and let me know some of your favourite ways to relax before the start to a busy day!:)
Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments