Beauty Haul| Beauty

12:40

I've added to my makeup collection these last few weeks, so I thought I would share with you what I've bought<3 
Sometimes, you just have those days when you're feeling inspired to pick up a few new pieces and in the past few weeks, I've really been gravitating towards somber colours and as you'll probably notice, the darker nudes. 
NYX Eyeshadow in "Sin": My eye immediately went to this shadow when I was at the NYX stand. I though it was such a pretty colour but still so wearable. I've used it a few times since buying it and honestly, the colour looks gorgeous on its own. I do, however, recommend a primer underneath because it won't last on your eyelid without it.
L'Oreal Nail Polish in "Pass the Vino": I've recently gotten back into painting my nails. For a few months, I just really couldn't be bothered with doing anything with them. But I really love this colour, I think it's great as a transitional shade between darker winter colours and spring pastels.
NYX HD Concealer: I've wanted to try a new under eye concealer for a while now, and since I've been really impressed with NYX products lately, I didn't hesitate. It's creamy and applies well under my eye (although you do need to set it with a powder). I did unfortunately get it one shade too light but it still works fine for me (I'd recommend going 1-2 shades lighter then your actual skin tone).   
Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in "Lolita": I. Love. This. Shade. I really wanted to finally try one of these because they are raved about everywhere. So, when I went into Sephora, I wanted to choose a colour I could wear everyday. This was the first shade I saw and it does not disappoint. Yes it's a little bit drying (it is matte after all) but the colour stays on forever and it's a perfect shade of nude without being too light and making me look dead. 
NYX Micro Brow Pencil in "Taupe": I needed a new eyebrow pencil but didn't want to splurge on my Anastasia one so I thought I'd give this a try. I've used it a few times and to be honest, I like it just as much. Honestly, if you have access to NYX then I'd recommend trying it out if you don't want to dish out the $30 for another pencil. 
The Body Shop "Insta Blur" Eye Primer: I decided to pick this up at the same time as the primer and I'm really happy I did. This works very nicely and it doesn't have a greasy effect on my eyelid like some other primers do. And of course, it keeps my eye makeup on my eyelids, which to be honest is the most important thing ;)
The Body Shop "Insta Blur" Primer: I'd always heard good things about this one but had never really tried it. While its been working for me, I'm not 100% sure it holds up to my all-time favourite. I think I still need to use it a few times to really figure it out. 
Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal Moisture Serum: I haven't been using a serum these past few months and I think that has really affected my skin, especially with this dry weather. While I don't have any negative thoughts about this right now, I've only been using it for a week. I'll give it a few more weeks before I really comment on it. 
Well I hope you enjoyed reading! I don't always accumulate this many new products in the same time frame, so I thought I'd take advantage and write up a little post about them.

Have a lovely day!
Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments