A Few Thoughts| Fashion

16:59


I feel like I've hit a road block when it comes to organizing my life. Suddenly everything has gotten just a little more hectic and messy. Now I am hoping I'm not the only student who feels this way towards the end of their semester. 
That's why I've been a little sparse with my blogging. Which, I do wish I could put at the forefront of it all but at the end of the day, I've got my priorities shifted in another direction. 
There is so much to be done, that I just need to start. But where do I start? 
That's what takes up most of my time and yet... I could actually be doing what I need to be doing instead of worrying about it. It's completely illogical. My brain has always functioned this way, I've always been a worrier. And while I tell myself I've made progress, I do have moments when I slip up and all the worrying becomes a little too overwhelming. 
| Boots- Winners | Jeans- H&M | Top- Vero Moda | Bag- Mackage | Scarf- Vero Moda |
Maybe this is my way of throwing my worries out into the universe, acknowledging them and thus taking the first step to fixing the problem. 
All I know is that, as I'm writing this, I'm on my way to work and have decided to put my feelings down in writing instead of trying to understand how my brain functions and begin to worry about that.... Baby steps.

Well hopefully, I've made a little sense in this post or I've been able to connect with at least one other person. I hope you are all having a beautiful day<3 The sun is shining here but it's still pretty cold. I'm looking forward to the days when I can just step out in a little spring jacket and not worry about wearing anything that fits for minus degree weather. 

Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments