Current Favourites| Lifestyle

12:00

Over the passed few months I've fallen in love with a few new pieces. Well, most are new and some are old discoveries that I've tried out again. I've aways believed there's a special moment when you take out your summer wardrobe and rediscover a key piece or when you realize you have a gem of a product right in your on stash.
That's what it has felt like these last few months as we've be very slowly merging out of winter and progressing into spring. While it has been a long process, it hasn't kept me from putting away my winter coat and seeing how many layers I can throw on to stay warm. 
For my key style pieces, I can't go wrong with these little white flats and the paisley bomber jacket. With the snow completely gone, I can finally wear some white shoes with all my outfits without worrying that they'll get completely destroyed. 
I got this jacket at a thrift store but it's actually from Zara. The design on it is amazing and if you follow me on Instagram-Here! ;)- you'll know that I haven't stopped wearing it. 
There have been a few makeup pieces that have quickly become must-have staples in my collection. Firstly, there's the Kat Von D liquid lipstick in "Lolita", which yes everyone and their mother has it, but for good reason. It looks amazing on anyone and is perfect for everyday. It stays on my lips and I don't need to constantly worry about reapplying it throughout the day. Love
I have a few old staples and those are M.A.C "Syrup" and Rimmel lipstick in "104". These have been staples in my collection for awhile now because they're perfect with anything and are the exact "my lip but better" shades. As you can clearly see from my favourite lipsticks, I've been loving the neutral shades because I think you can keep things very basic with your makeup or do something a little more extravagant with your eye shadow.
Speaking of eyes, I've rediscovered one of my favourite compact palettes, the original Urban Decay Naked Basics. It's got all the colours I need and still a little something if you want more definition. As well, the darkest colour, "Crave", is perfect for a winged liner. 
I've also been loving my Burberry single eyeshadow because it gives me a great base when I want to use my liquid liners. It's got just enough glitter without feeling like I'm about to go on stage. 
To prime my eyes, the only thing I've been reaching for is The Body Shop Insta Blurr eye primer. While I haven't been too impressed with their face primer, I've fallen in love with this little product and I haven't felt the need to use anything else.
Lastly is my mascara of choice, which is L'oreal's Butterfly Last Out Mascara. I've been loving the definition the wand creates and it gives me the perfect babydoll lashes effect. No need for false lashes
I hope I've convinced you to pick up some of these pieces or at the very least, given you something interest to read after a long day of work ;) Let me know what you've been loving and why! Have a beautiful day!

Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments