New in my Collection| Beauty

11:00

I've recently added a few, new products to my collection, and I thought I would share my first impressions with you. I've had a chance to try them all out and since I'm pretty much in love with all of it, I couldn't resist writing about them. Enjoy! <3
M.A.C Lip Pencil "Soar": I've never been the biggest user of lip pencils but when I saw this one at the counter, I thought it would go really well with the majority of my lipsticks and decided to pick it up. It's the perfect mauvy-nude that goes with everything, just adding a little more plumpness to your lips.
M.A.C Lipstick "Twig": I've been eyeing this satin finish lipstick for a while now and finally decided to put it in my basket. It's perfect for everyday and believe it or not, but some of my lipsticks have been running out and it was the perfect time to justify a new one ;)
Lancome Lipgloss in "403": This is a really pretty sheer, baby pink lipgloss that screams summer. You can definitely layer it to create a barbie pink look but I like wearing this when I'm not doing anything outrageous with my makeup and just want a nice shine.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation "Ecru": I've been looking for a new foundation that gives medium to full coverage without being super heavy on my skin. I've finally found it in this product. I've only been using it for about a week, but I've really enjoyed it so far. The coverage is good because you can layer it nicely but I don't feel it on my skin throughout the day, especially at work, under harsh store lighting.
Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer: This is a repurchase that I got on a whim but I'm so happy I did. I've been using the L'oreal primer and while I like it, I have yet to find anything that works as well as this Hourglass one.
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer "Custard": Again, this is another repurchase and after not using it for quite some time, I thought I would pick up a new one. It's even more perfect then I remember and it works wonders for my dark circles and blemishes.
Benefit Cheekathon Palette: I'm not the biggest lover of blushers but this palette has definitely lifted my spirits about the product. I love that each colour is its own full size and while it may not be the most practical palette, I wouldn't trade it for the world. I'll be doing a full review of this product soon, so I won't babble to long about it here. Look forward to that post ;)
L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Intenza: I've never really tried L'oreal mascaras in the past (weird, I know) but I thought I would pick this one up and try it out. People have been raving about them for years, and I'm really impressed with this one. I've only used it twice so far but both times, I really like the volume and length it gives. There isn't much clumpiness to the product so it really gives your lashes a lot of height. 
So these are the new editions to my collection, I hope you enjoyed reading and let me know some of the products you've loved using for the start of summer! <3

Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments