Constantly Learning| Style

15:00

Don't you just love those days when you wake up in the morning, throw something on, look in the mirror and realize "this is actually an awesome outfit". I love days like those, I wish they happened all the time. While I love style, sometimes I look back on old outfits and seriously wonder what I was thinking when I left the house. Oh well.. I think that's just part of growing up and embracing your trial and error ways. 
I've been on work mode for the past few weeks and I've come to the realization that my time management skills are even worse then I thought. I don't know... I feel like I should have time for certain things and then the days goes by and I realize all I've done is go to work. So I'm making a conscious effort to relax and enjoy my off days but also stay product. I've also realized that sleep is a truly wondrous thing and that waking up at the same time every morning can help you stay on track with your schedule.

So, while this new system has only been in effect for a few short days, I feel like I should be happy for the progress. Small baby steps right? :)
My new job has also allowed for new ways of learning. While I've stayed in the same world, a new company has allowed me to learn even more about the industry and how similar companies can operate very differently from one to the other. It has also reassured me tremendously concerning my fears for the future and allowed me to realize that the majority of people in their twenties are simply trying to figure out what they want and how they'll survive to the next day. So while my over thinking mind may not have been able to process that knowledge a few months ago, now that I've had to interact with a new group of people, it's slightly comforting to know that I'm not alone even amongst strangers. Is that train of thought a little too morbid? ;)
| Pants- Wallis | T-Shirt- Brandy Melville | Bag- Hibou | Jacket- Thrifted | Shoes- Converse | 
Well, I hope you've enjoyed this post, or at the very least, have taken inspiration for this "casual-chic/ city style" outfit. I really enjoyed wearing it because it's perfect for those days when the sun isn't always out, so it's a little chilly, but it's not freezing either. Unfortunately, Montreal has had to deal with extremely odd weather these past few weeks, so we are left not knowing if the cool spring weather is still here or if we can finally whip out our shorts for some hot summer days. 
Anyways, see you soon! <3

Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments