City Life| Style

12:08

All pictures taken by Rachel Lesieur
As I am writing this, I'm currently up at my cottage enjoying being in nature instead of the hustle and bustle of the city. Every now and then I get sick of the city and feel like a little escape up north is exactly what I need to lift my spirits. 
Unfortunately, I got hit with a very unattractive cold last week. While, in the past, I could have let it get the best of me, I tried very hard to be conscious of my emotions. I realized that time was going to be the only true healer of it and impatiently waiting to go back to work wasn't going to make anything better. I packed a bag Friday night and set up to my happy place, the cottage. 
| Top- Topshop | Vest- French Connection | Shoes- Guess | Bag- Mackage |
While I slept the majority of Saturday, it was really nice to be by the outdoor fire simply taking in the much needed fresh air and calmness of the area. It was also quite nice to wake up this morning without any streets noises and genuinely feel a lot better. 
I am very much a city girl, but every now and then it's really nice to escape the madness of the city and enjoy a weekend by the lake.

Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments