Go-To Makeup Look | Beauty

14:45

 So I have to admit, this is a nerve racking post to publish. Back at the end of last year, I uploaded my very first YouTube video and it was one of the scariest things to do. I'm not 100% sure why but I let my fears get the best of me. Since then, I've been able to do in a few times,  but I've been too shy to upload consistently.
Well that changes today. For some reason, not only did I feel I was ready to post a new video but I decided to bare my naked face to the internet. I'm sure I'm not the only girl out there, who's a little self-conscious about not wearing any makeup in front of strangers. But you know what, I did it, the video is now live and who know's what will happen next.

I'd like to continue to make new videos to share with you all but I'm not sure how frequent they'll be. Let's just say, when I'm ready to film them I will and when I feel like video format is the best way to convey what I want to share then that's what I'll do. 

Until then, I hope you enjoy the video, please let me know what you think and I'll see you very soon

xxx
Emilia

You Might Also Like

0 comments