Flirty in White | Style

11:00

I've had this skirt for a few seasons now and I've completely fallen back in love with it. I first got it for a vacation, thinking that I wouldn't wear it much afterwards, but it's so easy to pair with pieces in my wardrobe, that it's become a true staple.
How can I gush about this top without sounding like a complete mess? I've loved it since the first time I saw it, in a pile of my Mum's old pieces. I noticed the beautiful crochet detailing straight away and knew I'd find interesting ways of wearing it. I also love how it used to belong to my Mum and while I've had it for a few years now, I can pull it out every summer and it never looks dated or out of style.   
This outfit is great because you can wear it super casually (Here) or it pairs really nicely with any heeled sandal for a dressier occasion. I think this look would be perfect for a more casual, outdoor summer wedding. And because the skirt and top are neutral colours, you can pair them with any kind of bright, pop of colour accessory. You could definitely pair this with a rosy-nude heel and a bright red clutch for that extra sparkle to the outfit. 
Also, on a different note, these heels are the most amazing things. They may get dirty quite quickly but they're so comfortable and wearable that the extra time putting into keeping them clean is definitely worth it.
| Skirt- Boutique 1861 | Heels- Aldo |
I hope you're all having a wonderful week and taken full advantage of the summer heat <3

Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Cute look! I love it !! Well done !! :) xx
    http://www.whatwearwith.com/

    ReplyDelete