The Pamper Edit| Beauty

13:56

Sometimes you just need to take an evening for yourself and relax. With the end of my school semester, it made perfect sense to use this weekend to de-stress and take some "me time". I usually find these moments are perfect on a sunday night, right before the start of a new week. Here's how I decided to celebrate the end of a stressful week. :)
I'm not exactly a bath person, it's not something I do on a regular basis, but it is a fantastic way to de-stress. I also love putting on a TV show (reading a book is too risky for my clumsiness) and this weekend, I opted for a classic... Gilmore Girls
Candles and a tub full of bubbles is also a must. Because this is a night for relaxation, you also can't go wrong with your favourite face mask.
| Origins Face Mask| Bath&Body Works "Fresh Balsam" | Soap & Glory "Calm One, Calm All" | Lush "Golden Wonder" Bath Bomb |
 These are also some great face and body products that really help before and after the bath. My favourite is the face mist after the mask because it makes you feel your skin feel refreshed and hydrated. 
| Vichy Calming Cleansing Micellar Solution | Dans Un Jardin Body Cream | Jurlique Rosewater Mist | Nivea Night Cream Moisturizer |
I hope you've felt inspired to take a few hours for yourself and enjoy some quiet time.What are your favourite ways to de-stress after a busy week?
Have a lovely week!<3
Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments