White Christmas| Fashion

15:30

I can't believe it's my last #MiaXmasPrep style post! I've really enjoyed this entire project and I hope you've found it useful. I thought I'd have fun with this last outfit inspiration and I think I accomplished just that. The colours are perfect for the holidays and I knew I had to feature this faux fur collar in one of my festive looks; It brings the entire classic look to an other level. 
I've had this skirt for a few years now (similar here, here) and I still haven't gotten tired of it. I originally bought it for a Christmas dinner (shocker) but it's such a light and easy material that it pairs with pretty much anything. Also, you can't really go wrong with an a-line skirt and crop top. 

The entire look is completed with the faux fur collar and let's face it, you can NEVER go wrong with one of these(herehere). I've been obsessed since getting it this summer and have patiently waited for an opportunity to wear it. I've listed a few that you can find online but I honestly think your best bet would be to look in thrift/vintage shops. 
I hope everyone has a lovely holiday season and that you get to spend it with friends & family. Hopefully, you've been able to take inspiration from some of these makeup or style posts and if not, at the very least, enjoyed reading them. Now the only thing left to do is wish for a White Christmas!
Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments