Tis the Season| Fashion

16:56

Welcome back to another #MiaXmasPrep style inspiration post! Today is all about having some fun with dark colours and that is exactly why I chose this burgundy dress. I love how everyone loves the colour throughout the fall, but I don't feel like it should be exclusively left to that season. Burgundy is a gorgeous alternative if you don't want to wear a statement colour like red (see my last fashion post for that). 
| Unfortunately the dress is no longer available on the website, so I've found some alternatives here, here and here |
I choose this dress, not only for the shade, but I thought the lace would add some gorgeous detail to the entire look. I'm a huge fan of lace during the holidays. It isn't something I wear too often, but I do think it adds some elegance to an otherwise standard look. 
Now my Christmas Day usually comprises of the entire family staying in our PJ's, BUT, I think this dress would be my top choice if we did decide to dress up. It has just the right qualities of casual and chic put together. Mind you, who am I kidding, you could really wear thing whenever you wanted :)

I hope you all have a lovely weekend and that you're all into (or getting into) the holiday spirit! <3
Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments