Purple Elegance| Beauty

15:01

Hi everyone!<3 I hope you're all having a productive week:) It's my last week of final exams and I'm very much looking forward to a little break for classes. Today, I've got my last #MiaXmasPrep beauty post going up. For the occasion, I thought I'd do a look that was quintessentially me. So of course, I pulled out all my purple toned shadows :). We're going for a defined eye today and a neutral lip. I hope you enjoy! <3

 The Bases:

The bases I used today are very much staples of mine. I went for my all-time favourite Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer and for my eyes, I opted to use the Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base

 The Face:

 For this look, I decided to use a mix of two foundations. I wanted to get the gorgeous glow of the Bourjois Healthy Mix and the staying power of L'oreal Infalliable Pro-Matte. Both these products mix really well together and give a perfect combination of high coverage and fresh faced. Because my skin isn't the best at the moment, I used a thicker concealer, the M.A.C Studio Finish. I also opted to use my trusty Rimmel Wake Me Up under-eye concealer. Finally, I set all of that with a setting powder. 

The Eyes:

For this beauty post, I thought I would mainly use shadows from my M.A.C palette. Firstly, I used "Wedge" to fill out my eyebrows. I applied this Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon (Amethyst Aphrodisiac) all over my lid and then used "Naked Lunch" in the inner corner. I used both "Mythology" and "Sable" in the centre and outer areas of my eyes and then applied "Sketch" to smoke out the outer corner. For the bottom lashes, I went in with a Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes (Soft Plum) on my lower lash line and to enhance that, I decided to smudged a bit of "Sketch" on top of the liner. Finally, I finished up my eyes with one of my favourite mascaras, the Maybelline Lash Sensational

The Cheeks:

 I decided to reach for the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow today and this works perfectly to create definition without looking overly done up. Before going in with the highlight from the palette, I lightly dusty a bit of this pink Revlon Blush (Rose Glow) for a slight amount of colour on my cheeks. 

The Lips: 

 Like I said at the start, the eyes are very the main focus of this look so I wanted to go for a muted lip. That's why I opted for this gorgeous mauvy-pink lipstick from Bite (Meritage). It's got a beautiful sheen and great longevity.
I hope you've enjoyed the look! Let me know if you decide to try it out and check back Friday for the final festive outfit post<3
Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments