Top 5 M.A.C Lipsticks| Beauty

08:41

We all know how much I love lipsticks, so today I thought I'd show you my 5 favourite ones from M.A.C
It's no surprise that I think M.A.C probably does some of the best shades and formulations when it comes to their lipsticks. There's so much variety that it's hard to come out of the shop without a new one. Another bonus when it comes to their lip products is that I really think the quality to price is perfect. They aren't drugstore prices but you also get fantastic value for the approximate $20 it costs you. 
Here are my top 5 choices:)
"Syrup": This is my perfect shade for everyday. It's a sheer mauvy-pink shade and one of the first M.A.C products I ever bought. Whenever I don't know what to wear on my lips, I'll just grab this because I know it'll look good. It's the type of shade that resembles my lip colour with just a bit more shine. 
"Ruby Woo": The classic, gorgeous red lip. I love how rich and matte the pigmentation is- I don't think I have anything that resembles it. This is the shade I go for whenever I want that really crisp "old hollywood" look. I also think that it's a classic red shade that'll look great on many skin tones; it isn't too orange or too brown.
"Captive": I'm in love with this shade. Captive is a satin finish to it isn't quite a matte shade but neither very shinny. Whenever I want to wear something that's a little darker then my natural lip colour but isn't an intense berry shade, I'll grab this one. 
"Only You": This is the newest addition to my M.A.C lipsticks and it's from their limited edition Ellie Goulding collection. I've really loved wearing this pink tone because it's quite different from what I normally wear but it also suits me nicely. I love how casual it looks on me without being too much of a bright pink.  
"Dark Side": I couldn't write this post and not mention this stunning dark, berry tone. I love wearing this shade in the winter time with a very minimal makeup look and this lip shade being the one thing that stands out. I think it's got that perfect balance of dark berry mixed with some brown tones.

I hope you all have a wonderful week and let me know which M.A.C lipsticks are your favourites!

Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments