Keeping Warm| Fashion

14:57

Winter is finally upon us and the mixed emotions are real. While I could sit here and complain about the cold, I'll instead, choose to simply point out that I love what the white snow does for my lighting. There, moving on. :) 
To be completely honest, I fell in love with this coat because of the collar. The fact that I can step outside, in minus degree weather, without a scarf is pretty remarkable. It's a perfect length for the days I want to get a little more dressed up but don't want my legs to freeze in the time spent outside.
The versatility of the coat is definitely a bonus and I've been in need of something a bit more clean cut. Too often, I get sucked in to simply wearing my down-filled coat that...let's be real, while it's very warm, isn't appropriate for all occasions. 
Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments