City Chic| Fashion

12:05

Last week, I wrote a post about one of my essential pieces, the trench coat. I thought I'd carry that theme on and discuss another must-have of mine... Blazers. I don't think you can ever go wrong with a well structured blazer, it's one of my favourite pieces to wear. 
It's become so easy to find some key pieces at affordable prices. These days, blazers are made by almost all high street stores in an array of different colours. I have to admit, the majority of mine are black, but I have a couple pastel ones, perfect for the spring and summer time. You can pair them with almost any outfit and you'll look put together. 
| Blazer- Vero Moda | Jeans- Maison Simons | Boots- Jeffrey Campbell | Bag- Michael Kors |
I find myself wearing blazers so much in the winter time because they add such sophistication to any outfit. They're also really easy to pair with, meaning I spend less time staring into my closet trying to decide what to wear while staying warm at the same time.  
 This blazer is quite a casual one, the cut fits really nicely with jeans or even paired with a skirt. However, you can definitely find some more fitted ones if your looking to pair it with a suit. My favourite style is the tuxedo blazer because they work for both casual and smarter outfits.
Thanks for reading! Let me know what your favourite winter pieces are in the comments:)

Emilia
xx
<script>
  (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
  (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
  m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
  })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

  ga('create', 'UA-73108495-1', 'auto');
  ga('send', 'pageview');

</script>

You Might Also Like

0 comments