Style Comfort| Fashion

17:00

| Top-1861 (similar) | Cardigan- Noul | Culottes- Oak and Fort | Flats- Rudsak |
I love the casual and comfortable feel of this outfit. I find myself gravitating towards these types of looks much more frequently now that I'm a little busier and I don't have an ample amount of time to get ready. This outfit puts into the spotlight two stores that have recently taken possession of my heart (and wallet). Those boutiques are Oak and Fort and Noul. They are sister stores originally from Vancouver but have made there way across the country, opening stores in various cities. Sadly, they have yet to open anything in Montreal, but hopefully that won't be the case for very long...


I visited them at their location in Toronto (Eaton Centre) and I very much enjoyed my experience. I happened to be there during their opening week so the entire place was new and clean. It has a very minimalistic atmosphere, which makes it look really sophisticated and neat.

The girls working there were also really wonderful. It's been a while since I've walked into a boutique and received such good service. They were very welcoming and without being pushy, really made an effort to help you figure out an entire outfit, rather then a single piece. Working in retail, I've realized very quickly how difficult the job can be but also how some stores simply don't put customer service as a priority. It was so refreshing to walk in and automatically be greeted with a smile and a "Hi". I actually ended up at the store twice during my stay and each time had a conversation with the girls that were helping me.


This location sold both brands but I'm not sure if that's the case in all their boutiques or exclusive to that specific store. I paired their pieces with a basic black crop top and then with some simple black flats. I was on my way to work so I didn't want to dress it up too much, but you can definitely pair this with some oxford flats or black heels. I think it would work well for a night out.


I hope you've enjoyed this look and that you've had a good and sunny week so far:) I love hearing about new and exciting boutiques (online too!) so if you have any recommendations, leave them in the comments below:)

Have a lovely weekend and I'll be back Monday with a new post:)
Emilia
xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments