Going Back to School| Personal

16:35

Dress- Simons (similar)| Shoes- Shelly's London| Bag- Longchamp

As I mentioned in my last post, I returned to university this week, after taking a year off. Today brings an end to my first week back. I have to say, I'm decently pleased. Obviously you can't expect much in your first few classes but it's a real relief being back in the school routine. All of last week, I stressed myself out because, let's face it....there was no real reason. I had already experienced university but being at a new institution made me anxious. I'm currently feeling a lot less nervous about it all and while I can't give a full review just yet, I'm coming to the conclusion, that hey, this really isn't so bad.







For all those going back to classes... Good luck! And for all those starting/continuing in the work force, be happy you never have to think of midterms or finals ever again. 

Have a lovely weekend and I'll see you back on Monday with a new post:)
Emilia
xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments