Transition Pieces| Fashion

17:16


I've been loving these cooler days. The weather has been so beautiful this past week and even though it's gotten slightly colder, it's given me the opportunity to look through some more transitional pieces that I otherwise couldn't wear in the summer humidity.


| Pharaoh necklace (family) | 3-tier necklace- H&M (similar) | Watch- Michael Kors (similar) |   

This is a classic outfit I would wear when meeting some friends on a friday night. I love getting dressed up, but unfortunately we aren't all going out to lavish parties every weekend. So instead of giving up and showing up in yoga pants, I'll usually put a bit more thought into a simple outfit just to add a bit more "me". This usually means jewelry. I love statement pieces and thought both necklaces would compliment the blouse well. You can also never go wrong with a bold lip.

| Blouse- Zara (similar) | Jeans- Gap | Heels- Steve Madden (old) | Clutch- BCBG MaxAzria (similar)|   


I think the clutch and heels definitely add that extra sophisticated spark to complete the outfit. There are so many ways of playing around with this type of look that you can create something that's completely unique and "you". If there's one thing I've learnt is that; at the end of the day, these pieces are just clothes, pieces of fabric. Play around and have fun; that's the key to style. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week filled with beautiful weather and love all around. I'll be back Thursday for my next post:)
Emilia
xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments