Favourite Single Eyeshadows| Beauty

15:24

It comes as no surprise that I'm a sucker for eyeshadow palettes. So while I tend to invest in those, I do have a few single shades that I can't see myself parting with. I don't always like when my eyeshadows are individually potted because then I can't quite visualized how to pair them with other shades. However, most of these are perfect on their own...which is fantastic when I'm running late and need to leave ASAP. 
First and foremost, we have this stunning iridescent gold shade. I think this is a stunning colour because it can pair nicely with a smokey bronze look but it also looks amazing on its own. I'll put this all over my lid and it gives a pretty finish with an even sparkle. Perfect for the days you don't want to go heavy but you still want a little shimmer. 
| Burberry Wet & Dry Glow Shade- Gold Pearl|
This next shade is perfect on night out. Again it's got plenty of sparkle and suits well with a smokey eye. I've also found myself using this on top of my winged liner to enhance the look even more. I love how pigmented it is, so it works nicely on top of so many different darker shades. 
| L'Oreal Ultra Concentrated Eyeshadow Colour- Flashback Silver |
The Make Up Forever eyeshadow creams are one of my favourites. First of all they aren't drying at all and secondly, they last all. day. long. The longevity of these is pretty unbelievable. This is a gorgeous rose gold shade that works really nicely with a winged liner. If you want to wear it on a more casual day, it also pairs nicely with a brown one. The only side note I'd add is that it sets with a "wet" finish, so if you aren't a fan of that look then it may not be the best for you. 
| Make Up Forever Aqua Cream- 13 |
This is a very similar shade to the other eyeshadow base but slightly darker and a bit more bronze. I like pairing this one on its own with a lengthening mascara and it gives a very simple and pretty look. It also works really well with purple eyeshadows if you want to smoke it out. Finally, it also works great with an aubergine liner, it gives great depth near the eyelashes. 
| Make Up Forever Aqua Cream- 16 |
Now I know I'm cheating with this duo, but I just couldn't get myself to take it out of my pile. These colours are so pretty paired together and you can wear them very casually or for a lot of definition. I love that the shades have some orange, gold and bronze pigments to them- they aren't typical brown tones. I've used this with a very light hand to create some natural depth to my eyelid. However, you can also use these with a heavier hand and really work at blending them properly to create a great smokey eye. 
| Nars Duo Eyeshadow- Isolde |
Thanks for reading! What are some of your favourite single eyeshadows? And are there any brands I should try, that I haven't quite mentioned?
Let me know in the comments!< <3

Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments