Surviving the Cold| Beauty

10:15

This year has been such a crazy back and forth, when it comes to the weather, and my skin hasn't been able to cope. It's warm one day and freezing the next. It's also been the first year, I've had to deal with dry skin. I know, #firstworldproblems... Either way, it's taken some getting use to but I thought I'd share how I've been trying to get my skin to settle down. 
| Nivea Night Cream | Avene Cold Cream  | Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil |
Drinking more water has been a huge factor. While I know its not only a skin necessity but also an all-round health must, I don't always drink enough water. However, I have been forcing myself to drink a cup every morning and I bring a bottle with me every time I leave the house. I've definitely noticed a difference in my skin when I make a conscious effort to drink more. These products have also helped keep my skin feeling hydrated and happy. The Body Shop Drops of Youth Mask is amazing and I'll use it every other evening (I wrote a review about it here). As for the others, I apply them everyday, in the morning and in the evening.
|  Zoella Wonder Hand | Caudalie Hand & Nail Cream | Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer |
I've also noticed that using a primer on a regular basis has been very handy because it provides a layer of protection between my makeup and my skin. 
Hand creams are also something I carry around with me everywhere I go. I think they are definitely a staple in almost everyones handbag. 
Finally a lip treatment. This is the Clarins Lip Comfort Oil Treatment but you can use whatever you're comfortable with. I think using an oil in the morning and before bed is super useful and then I'll use a lip balm throughout the day. 
I hope you've enjoyed this post and at the very least gotten an idea of a few new products to try out this winter :)
Have a wonderful weekend <3

Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments