Weekend Style| Fashion

13:53

Weekends for me are all about comfort. Comfort, while still looking like I tried a little that morning. 
That being said, I don't think you can ever go wrong with some jeans and a floppy hat. If there had been sun, then definitely a pair of sunglasses to complete the look :)
| Hat- DeLux | Jeans- Gap | Scarf- Aldo | Boots- French Connection | Bag- Mackage |
While I may spend most of my time in a library, writing a paper or sat in front of my laptop, I don't think it should take up the entire two days. I've quickly learned that a few hours spent outside is probably one of the most therapeutic things you can do, and a night out with friends (without worrying about what's due that upcoming week) is how I'll survive my university years. 

Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments