February Fun| Fashion

12:08

I love days when I feel super comfortable and happy in my outfit and that's exactly how I feel in what I'm wearing. Winter can definitely be one of those times of the year when we aren't all that motivated to put any effort into our style. However, we could let it be a season when we experiment and have fun with our wardrobe. Why not try different textures and combine some spring items with our warmer pieces... 
| Vest- H&M | Top- Topshop | Skirt- H&M | Bag- Hibou |
This jean vest is a perfect example. I loved pairing it with the long sleeve shirt because it gave the entire outfit a little more edge and it allowed me to pull something out of my spring/summer wardrobe. 
Throw on a pair of Docs, a cute hat and even a scarf (to stay even warmer) and you've got yourself a great winter outfit.  

Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments