Flower Power| Fashion

14:03

As soon as I saw this dress I feel in love and couldn't leave without it. That right there, is the true problem of a shopper ;) Right away, I saw myself wearing it super casually (like with these boots) or with a black belt and a pair of nude heels. 
| Dress- Boutique 1861 | Hat- Editorial | Bag- Mat & Nat |
I was also really pulled in by the colours of the flowers. The purple and lilac are so vibrant that they catch your eye right away. 
In terms of styling it, I decided to have some fun with the rest of my accessories and wear my burgundy hat and a berry toned lipstick. While I don't think it's always necessary to match everything, I had some fun doing it with this look. :)
I really love when I can wear dresses in the winter time.While I know that this year is not the norm here in Montreal, it's nice to be able to wear a dress and not feel like my legs are going to fall off. Pair the outfit with a wool coat, or even a leather jacket (on warmer days) and it fits perfectly.
I hope you have a beautiful week!<3

Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments