Product Empties| Beauty

10:54

I've been in love with this tag ever since it started on YouTube. I mean we constantly talk about all the new products we try but it means so much more when we actually finish them. It's also a great way of finding out what someone is able to put up with until the very end instead of just passing it off to someone else. 
 What's interesting for me is going through this bag of collected "garbage" and taking note of what is worth repurchasing and what isn't. There are some products here that I would definitely repurchase (or already have). There's also a couple that I probably won't because I want to try something different or I just have no need for it at the moment. 
Soap&Glory Sugar Crush Shower GelI really loved the smell of this body wash and I probably will repurchase this at some point but, for right now, I'm using something different and I don't tend to be very loyal to specific shower washes. 
Dans un Jardin Mate Green Tea Shower Gel: This is from a French brand and while I enjoyed using the product, it wasn't anything incredible and so not something I would repurchase.
L'Oreal Nutri-Shimmer Detangling Care: I've already repurchased this, I think it's probably my 4th bottle. My hair doesn't get really knotted throughout the day but when I get out of the shower it's a hot mess. I use this as soon as I get out of the shower and get a chance to towel dry my hair. It works really well in my hair, it gives great shine and I notice it feels much healthier after using it.
Bioderma Purifying Micelle SolutionThis is the travel size that I took with me when traveling this summer. I actually prefer this green bottle to the popular red one, I find it leaves a cleaner feel on my face and doesn't irritate my skin like the other. Just a note: It does have a different, stronger smell to the red bottle but it doesn't really annoy me. I use this for my eye makeup, with a cotton pad, and it wipes the product right off. I definitely recommend it, but there are less expensive alternatives that do the job just as well. I enjoy using this product but it is a little bit more on the pricy side, so I don't repurchase it on a regular basis. 
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Hydrating Lotion: This is supposed to help for those who have acne prone skin. I honestly didn't really see a difference with this moisturizer. I mean it moisturized my skin just fine, but didn't really work to prevent or keep away acne. I usually see great results with La Roche-Posay and they are known as a great skincare brand but it simply didn't work for me.  
Tresemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray: I love this product, I've already repurchased it. Previously, I never used a heat protection spray when using hot tools and it definitely showed in the dryness of my hair. As soon as I started using this product, I saw a major difference. My hair stays healthy much longer and I don't deal with split ends like I use to. 
M.A.C Studio Fix Foundation (NC25): I've raved quite a bit about this foundation, it's my go-to. I finished a bottle and already have a new one ready to open. I haven't been using this one everyday like I use too (I just don't need the heavy coverage right now) but I still love it and it's great when you want to be all dolled up on a night out. 
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer "Custard": I loved this product. It's such a great consistency and coverage. The only down side is the price. It's super creamy and covers any blemishes and redness. I have no plans on repurchasing this one right now but I definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for a new concealer. 
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation "Classic Beige": This was a great foundation for the summer. I would say it's a medium to full coverage one and it always gives the most beautiful glow. It worked really well when I had a tan as well. I won't be repurchasing this one right now because I don't go for such a glow-y finish in the colder months but you never know for next summer. 
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara: I don't need to gush anymore then I already have about this one. I have yet to meet someone who's tried it and not fallen in love. I usually really love Maybelline's mascaras, I think they're great for volume. I already have a new one started:)
Origins Super Spot Remover: I got this ages ago and have been using it on and off. It was the kind of product that worked for a bit and then it was like my skin would get used to it and it would stop working. I'd have to stop using it and pick it up a few months later. Towards the end I kind of got fed up with it so I won't be picking up a new one but when it was working, I saw results after a few days of using it on a specific area. 
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer: This is a sample version that I used whenever I had a big night or I was doing a heavier makeup look. I love this primer, it isn't oily or heavy on my skin. It's one of the few primers I enjoyed using. I was so gutted when the sample finished cause then I knew I was going to be tempted to want the full size version. Honestly, I just can't justify the $65 price tag. It's a gorgeous product so if anything it'll go on a wishlist... you never know, Christmas is coming up ;)

If you've stuck to the very end, congratulations! I didn't realize how long of a post this was going to be. I hope you've enjoyed it and let me know if you'd like to see more beauty post like this one.
Have a lovely day<3
Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments