Grey's in Season | Fashion

13:02

I've been more adventurous in trying new dress cuts these days. What I mean by this is, I've been experimenting with wearing dresses that have a different cut to A-Line (skater). I don't know why but I've always felt a little self-conscious with dresses that showed off my hips or thighs.
| Dress- Banana Republic (similar) | Jacket- Thrift (similar)
However, since trying new pieces on, I've realized that I shouldn't limit myself to one style of cut. The point of fashion and style is to experiment and feel confident in what your wearing. If you feel good about yourself, then no one should tell you that something isn't made for you. 
Today, I'm showing you this really classic grey dress that I've paired with my trusty jean jacket and this really cool "Indiana Jones" inspired hat. It's not the typical hat I usually reach for, but I thought it matched really well with the rest of the pieces. 
Shoes- Converse (similar) | Backpack- Mat&Nat | 
I love pairing running shoes with dresses. And because this one is quite simple and grey, it was a perfect excuse to pull out my white converse. I love this look for class because it has the combination of being very casual but still put together. 

Enjoy your week and let me know some of the new pieces you've been trying out! :)

Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments