Beauty Haul + Review| Beauty

12:52

I've accumulated a few pieces from the drugstore recently and I thought it would be a great opportunity for me to share them with you. I have this "slightly" bad habit when I'm not feeling my best, I'll treat myself to a little "pick me up" shopping trip. Please tell me I'm not the only one? Anyway, here are a few bits and bops I've collected over the past few weeks. Also, I've decided to give a slight review of the ones I've had the chance to test out. I mean I wouldn't want you to read this for nothing ;). 
Feel Unique:
I don't order much from the website but I've recently discovered that a few of the European products sold on here are less expensive then if I would buy it at a Canadian drugstore. So I will keep that in mind the next time my Bourjois products are running low. Any who, that has nothing to do with what I actually ordered. I decided to pick up a few blogger products. I've been interested in checking some out, mostly because I have no problem supporting them but also because I'm curious to see if they're any good.

For starters, I placed the Zoella Beauty's Wonder Hand Moisturizing Hand Cream and the Blissful Missful Solid Fragrance into my basket. The other item I bought is Fleur De Force's Lipgloss in "Starry Starry Night". The hand cream is very nice and sinks into your skin really quickly so your hands don't get that greasy feeling. It does have a fragrance to it but it isn't overpowering. Her solid fragrance actually smells exactly like the hand cream. I've only used it once so far but it actually seems to last a pretty long time. I put it on in the early afternoon and I could still smell it on my wrist in the later evening. I think I'm really going to enjoy it:) Unfortunately, I have yet to try the lipgloss yet, but it is quite a pinkish berry tone. It was only when I received it, did I realize it's very similar to the lipstick I picked up (which you'll read about in a few seconds). We'll have to see how it holds up, I'll keep you posted;)
Drugstore:
As much as I would love to, I don't tend to have many shopping trips to the drugstore in order to pick up some new makeup bits. I tend to peruse the makeup isles at the same time as when I have a list of other items I need to go get. 
The firs thing I have to show you is a lipstick from Rimmel. What a shock. I opted for the one in the Kate Moss range Number 31. It's surprisingly not one I already have. The shade is a dark fuchsia pink colour, something that isn't exactly right up my alley, but I'm willing to give it a try. I'm still not 100% certain about the colour, but the consistency doesn't disappoint. 
Next, I have the Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner in "Black". It's the first time I try this one and I was a little nervous because liquid liner tends to be a hit or miss for me. They either smudge right off and give me panda eyes because of my oily eyelids or I end up not liking the brush applicator. I've worn it already (on several occasions) and I'm very impressed. It has stayed on my eyelids ALL day without smudging and the pen allows for a very smooth, thin line.
I also picked up a new mascara. That day, I opted to try a new one, Revlon's Bold Lacquer Mascara. It's suppose to be a lengthening and volumizing mascara, so it's right up my alley. I have yet to try it since I'm still using my trusty Maybelline but I will let you know how I get on with it when I take it out of its package.  
The last product is a repurchase of the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer "Very Fair/Light". I've actually talked plenty about this one, so I won't bore you, but it's a great under-eye concealer that really brightens up the under eye area and isn't heavy on the skin. 


I hope you've enjoyed this haul and review. I quite liked writing it, so if it's something you enjoyed reading please let me know.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments