Sweater Loving| Fashion

12:49

I've definitely been taking full advantage of the fact that it is officially autumn. It's finally getting a little colder, here in Montreal, and I'm very happy to say that it's made me take out all my autumn/winter wardrobe. I took all my sweaters out from their summer hibernation and instantly felt better. Couldn't we just have autumn and then skip right through to spring? That would be the dream.

Anyways, now that I've babbled on enough about cozy clothes, I thought I could show you a really easy and fun outfit for any occasion. 

| Sweater- Cheap Monday | Skirt- Boohoo | Socks- American Apparel | Shoe- Jeffrey Campbell (similar)

| Hat- Old (Similar) | Bag- Hibou (Similar)
I paired my classic black skirt with this really soft blue-grey sweater. Firstly, I'm just going to comment on how comfortable this sweater is. I'm absolutely in love. One of my favourite things to wear during the season are knee high/thigh high socks. I love that it keeps you warm while still pulling an outfit together. 

I decided on some super comfortable oxford shoes, but you could've just as easily paired the look with a classic heeled boot. I think that would look great for the nighttime. Finally I have my trusty cross body leather bag. I got this one a few years back and I'm still just as much in love with it as when I bought it. 

I hope you have a wonderful week full of passion and determination! <3
Emilia
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments